- Model NO.: CPS0002
- Certification: GMP
- Type: Chemical Reagent
- Volatile: Not Volatile
- Chemical Name: α- Methyl-4- (2-Methylpropyl)
- Molecular Weight: 206.38
- Storage: Sealed and Stored
- Pharmacology and Toxicology: This Product Is Anti-Inflammatory Analgesic. Its M
- Function: Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents, Regulating Water and Salt, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Balance of Medicine
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- State: Solid
- Product: Ibuprofen Capsule
- Formula: C13h18o2
- Characters: The Contents of The Product as a White Crystalline
- Indications: for The Activity of Rheumatism and Rheumatoid Arth
- Brand: OEM/GMP
α- methyl-4- (2-methylpropyl) - phenylacetic acid or ibuprofen.
The contents of the product as a white crystalline powder or powder.
sealed and stored.
for the activity of rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis.
Pharmacology and toxicology
This product is anti-inflammatory analgesic. Its mechanism of action is through inhibition of cyclooxygenase and reduce prostaglandin synthesis, thereby reducing the tissue due to prostaglandin-induced redness, swelling, reduce the sensitivity of peripheral neuropathy feel. It regulates the sky antipyretic central body by the hypothalamus.
Easy oral absorption, absorption slows down when taken with food, but absorption is not reduced. Plasma protein binding rate of 99%. 1-2 hours after taking the plasma concentration reached its peak, after a single dose t1 / 2 was 1.82 hours, five hours after taking the synovial fluid concentration and plasma concentration is equal within the next 12 hours synovial fluid concentrations higher than plasma concentrations. This product is metabolized in the liver, 60% -90% from the urine by the kidneys, 100% within 24 hours of discharge, of which about 1% for the prototype was part of the feces.
Zhuhai Aoshun Medicine Co.,Ltd.
Any further questions of it,Please contact emily.
Thanks with regards,