Zuhai Aoshun Medicine Co.,Ltd is an GSP certified company integrates the manufacturing and selling of medicines, which was founded in October 1988, located in the scenic coastal city - Zhuhai National Hi-tech Development Zone, only 2 hours away from Guangzhou Baiyun Airport or Zhuhai Airport by taxi/ bus/ light railway.
In the 1950s, the enterprise has been in pharmaceutical production, and it has over 120 production approvals issued by CFDA. And to ensure our pharmaceutical products range and supply ability, we also cooperate with many other manufacturers of pharmaceuticals, medical apparatus, health-care food and herbal extracting. These enterprises have over 1256 dedicated employees, including 231 senior technicians. With the powerful support of our business partners, our products include large & small volume injection, powder injection, capsule, granule, tablet, dried suspension, washing fluid, oral liquid, suppository and spray, etc. All workshops and dosage forms in the company have passed the national and provincial GMP certification. With the advanced production and testing equipments, the company followed the principles of GMP strictly in order to ensure the quality of every part in production. Relief tablet
For fever and mild to moderate pain.
Oral. We need to take, once 1-2 tablets, 1-3 times a day.
The compound of the ammonia-containing aminopyrine and phenacetin have significant adverse reactions. Taking Amidopyrine may have vomiting, rash, fever, profuse sweating and stomatitis, a small number can cause neutropenia, aplastic anemia, exudative erythema, exfoliative dermatitis, erosion and other glans. Long-term use phenacetin can cause renal papillary necrosis, interstitial nephritis and acute renal failure, renal pelvis and may even induce cancer and bladder cancer, can also cause drug dependence. Phenacetin also easy to make the formation of hemoglobin to methemoglobin, so that the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood is decreased, resulting in cyanosis, hemolysis can cause liver damage, and some retinal toxicity.
1. Known patients allergic to the chemicals.
2. Patients with asthma, urticaria, or allergic reaction after taking aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced.
3. Disable in coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG) perioperative pain.
4. Patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation occurred after the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
5. active gastrointestinal ulceration / bleeding, or previously had recurrent ulcers / bleeding patients.
6. Patients with severe heart failure.
1. Avoid and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, including selective COX-2 inhibitor combination therapy.
The need to control the symptoms, the lowest effective dose of the treatment in the shortest possible time, so that adverse effects can be minimized.
3. In the use of all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug at any time during treatment, may occur gastrointestinal bleeding, ulceration and perforation of adverse reactions, the risk can be fatal. These adverse reactions may be with or without warning symptoms, and regardless of whether the patient has a serious adverse reaction to a history or a history of gastrointestinal gastrointestinal events. Previous history of gastrointestinal (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease) should be used with caution in patients with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, so as to prevent disease progression. When patients taking the drug gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers, should be discontinued. Frequency elderly patients with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug adverse reactions increases, especially gastrointestinal bleeding and perforation, the risk can be fatal.
4. In response to a variety of non-selective COX-2 selective NSAIDs drugs duration up to 3 years of clinical trials have shown that the product may cause serious cardiovascular thrombotic adverse events, myocardial infarction and an increased risk of stroke, the risk may be fatal. All NSAIDs, including COX-2 selective and non-selective drugs, may have a similar risk. Cardiovascular disease or risk factors for cardiovascular disease in patients with greater risk. Even with no previous cardiovascular symptoms, doctors and patients should also be wary of such events occur. Patients should be informed of serious cardiovascular safety of symptoms and / or signs and the steps to be taken in the event.
Patients should be vigilant as chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness, slurred speech and other symptoms and signs, but when have any of these signs or symptoms occur after should seek medical help immediately.
5. all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), as the product can lead to new hypertension or make existing high blood pressure symptoms, any of which can lead to increased incidence of cardiovascular events. Thiophene patients taking thiazide or loop diuretics are taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), it may affect the efficacy of these drugs. It should be used with caution in patients with hypertension non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), including the product. At the beginning and throughout treatment of this product should be closely monitored during treatment blood pressure.
6. hypertension and / or heart failure (such as fluid retention and edema) should be used with caution in patients with a history.
7.NSAIDs, including the product may cause fatal serious skin reactions such as exfoliative dermatitis, Stevens Johnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN). These serious events may occur in the absence of signs of the situation. Patients should be informed of serious skin reactions signs and symptoms, the first occurrence of skin rash or other signs of an allergic reaction, you should stop using this product.
Pregnant women and lactating women use