Diclofenac Sodium Injection 10ml Relieve Pain OEM GMP
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Boxes / Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: AS-058
- Suitable for: Elderly, Children, Adult
- Shape: Injection
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Chemical Synthesis
- Transport Package: Paper Box
- Origin: China
- Application: Surgery
- State: Liquid
- Type: Inorganic Chemicals
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 10ML
diclofenac sodium is an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic agent.
Chemically it is sodium [2-(2,6-dichloroanilino)pheny]acetate.
diclofenac sodium .....................75mg
1. it is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent that possesses analgesic and antipyretic antivitives. Its mode of action, like that of other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent, is not known, however, its therapeutic action is not due to pituitary-adrenal stimulation, but may be from the inhibitory action in the synthesis of prostaglandin.
2. it exhibits very marked antirheumatic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic properties and is thus suitable for use in inflammatory and degenerative rheumatic disease as well as for the treatment of post-traumatic inflammation and swelling.
3. in patients treated for theumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, the anti-inflammatory action has been shown by reduction in joint awelling, reduction in pain, also reduction in duration of morning stiffness.
Dosage and administration
Usually administer 1 amp.(3ml)for adult, one time daily. For systemic therapy, injection should be made deeply into the gluteal muscle to insure intramuscular delivery. Use altemate sites for subsequent injections. To be used by a physician.