- Model NO.: TBL0011
- Product: Piroxicam Tablet
- Dosage: Oral. Adult Usual Dose: One 20mg, 1 Time a Day, or
- Shelf Life: Three Years
- Package: We Can Do as Ur Requirement or Can Use Our Own PAC
- Specification: OEM/GMP
- Item Name: Piroxicam Tablet
- Properties: Sugar-Coated Tablet, Remove The Sugar Coating Was
- Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
- Storage: Do Not Store Above 25c. Store in The Original PAC
- Remark: OEM Available
- Origin: China
1. Diclofenac tablet(Relief tablet) ,GMP approved
2. Good quality and good price .
3. finished medicine.
4. OEM service
sugar-coated tablet, remove the sugar coating was white or yellowish green.
symptomatic treatment for the relief of all kinds of arthritis and soft tissue lesions of pain and swelling.
Adult usual dose: one 20mg, 1 time a day, or once l0mg, 2 times a day. After meals.
1. Nausea, stomach pain, indigestion and other gastrointestinal sodium reduction and the most common adverse reactions, of which 3.5% required for this withdrawal. When the day is greater than 20mg medication significantly higher incidence of gastric ulcer, some hemorrhage, or perforation.
2. Neutropenia, eosinophilia, blood urea nitrogen increased, dizziness, vertigo, tinnitus, headache, weakness, edema, rash or itching.
3. Liver dysfunction, thrombocytopenia, sweating, skin bruising, peeling, erythema multiforme, toxic epithelial necrosis, bullous erythema multiforme (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), allergic skin to light, blurred vision, eye Department of swelling, high blood pressure, urine, low blood sugar, depression, insomnia and mental stress.
right for the allergy, peptic ulcer, chronic stomach disabled patients.
1. Cross allergy. Patients with aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug allergy may be allergic to this product.
2. Administered after a meal or with food or antacids with clothing to reduce gastrointestinal irritation.
3. Danger day more than 20mg, gastrointestinal ulcers increased significantly.
4. Generally 7 to 12 days after treatment began, it is difficult to achieve stable blood concentration, therefore, often have to evaluate the efficacy of the two weeks after treatment.
5. In case of an allergic reaction during the treatment, blood abnormalities, blurred vision, mental symptoms, water retention when left and severe gastrointestinal reactions should be immediately discontinued.
6. The following should be careful:
(1) When the clotting mechanism or platelet dysfunction;
(3) heart failure or high blood pressure;
(4) renal insufficiency;
(5) the elderly.
7. Long-term drug users should be regularly reviewed liver and kidney function and blood.
8. This product is a symptomatic treatment, must be the cause of treatment at the same time.
9. Can inhibit platelet aggregation, the role of weaker than aspirin, but continued until 2 weeks after stopping. Preoperative and postoperative should be discontinued.
Pregnant and lactating women
1. After three months of pregnancy, pregnant women can inhibit delivery of medication, resulting in dystocia, while there may be gastrointestinal toxicity. In addition, long-term medication late in pregnancy may cause fetal ductus arteriosus early atresia or stenosis, resulting in newborns with persistent pulmonary hypertension and heart failure. Pregnant women, disabled.
2. This product can cause milk secretion, and dosage related, lactating women should not use.