- Model NO.: Tablets0010
- Product: Erythromycin Tablet
- Specification: 250mg*10caps*10blisters/Box, OEM/GMP
- Shelf Life: Three Years
- Package: We Can Do as Ur Requirement or Can Use Our Own PAC
- Origin: China
- Item Name: Erythromycin Tablet
- Ingredient: Each Tablet Contains 250 Mg Erythromycin Bp
- Pharmaceutical Form: Tablets
- Storage: Do Not Store Above 25c. Store in The Original PAC
- Remark: OEM Available
1. erythromycin tablets,GMP Certificate approved
2.Good quality and Reasonable price .finished medicine.
Each tablet contains 250 mg Erythromycin BP
For the prophylaxis and treatment of infections caused by erythromycin-sensitive organisms.
Antibiotic, highly effective in the treatment of a great variety of infections.
1) Upper respiratory tract infections: laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, secondary infections in colds and influenza, tonsillitis, peritonsillar abscess.
2) Lower respiratory tract infections: acute and chronic bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia (lobar pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, primary atypical pneumonia), bronchiectasis, legionnaires disease.
3) Eye infections: blepharitis
4) Ear infections: otitis media and otitis externa, mastoiditis.
5) Oral infections: gingivitis, Vincent's angina.
6) Skin and soft tissue infections: boils and carbuncles, abscesses, pustular acne, paronychia, impetigo, cellulitis, erysipelas.
7) Gastro-intestinal infections: staphylococcal enterocolitis, cholecytis
8) Other infections: gonorrhoea, syphilis, urethritis, osteomyelitis, lymphogranuloma venereum, diphtheria, prostatis, scarlet fever.
9) Prophylaxis: pre- and post-operative, burns, trauma, rheumatic fever.
Note: Erythromycin has also proved to be of value in endocarditis and septicaemia, but in these conditions initial administration of erythromycin lactobionate by the intravenous route is advisable.
Posology and method of administration
Adults and children over 8 years: 1-2g/day in divided doses. For severe infections up to 4G/day in divided doses.
Elderly: No special dosage recommendations
Children under 8 years: Erythroped suspension is recommended.
Known hypersensitivity to erythromycin. Concomitant use with astemizole, terfenadine, cisapride or pimozide.
Erythromycin is contraindicated with ergotamine and dihydroergotamine.
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.
We can do as ur requirement or can use our own package